Thursday, 9 August 2012

Day 4,5,6: Soiree in Sydney

Over the weekend, we stayed over at an old friend's place. Ashita and I studied together in grad school and have been grand ol' chums ever since. Posting some pictures of our visit to the Harbour bridge and Sydney opera house.

Isabelle fell asleep in the car seat - after the initial resistance, she was pretty fine!
Ashita and I - from Bangalore to Oz
Look at how bugged Isabelle looks
Awwiie....Aunty Ashita, I love you!
You can't see the opera house, you say? Who cares, look at us ;)

She went berserk seeing all the open space...
How he loves to irritate her...

Isabelle took to Ash instantly - she was glued to her throughout our stay


Showing Isabelle how to work the iPad



After Sunday mass at the cathedral


St. Mary's church - the cathedral



Soon, it was time to leave Sydney...but that didn't stop Isabelle from having fun - at the airport...






No comments:

Post a Comment