Wow! It's taken ages betweenc Day 2 and Day 3. I'm going to wrap this up fast - fastforwarding to highlights of the days...
Dawn wanted to ride the monorail too - so we bought a couple of day passes and rode around the city once and then decided to get down at one of the city hotspots.
In the Westfield mall where we decided to have our dinner, I found an interesting concept for a candy shop. A laboratory!!
After dinner look at Daddy and Little I tuck into their ice cream in tandem...
When we stepped out, I was blown away by this band playing - they call themselves 'Pludo'. I thought their melody sounded almost Rahman-esque...
If you ask me, the drummer is the scene stealer! :)
Dawn wanted to ride the monorail too - so we bought a couple of day passes and rode around the city once and then decided to get down at one of the city hotspots.
| Doing some window shopping... |
| This pathway is mine!! |
In the Westfield mall where we decided to have our dinner, I found an interesting concept for a candy shop. A laboratory!!
After dinner look at Daddy and Little I tuck into their ice cream in tandem...
| Hazelnut and cream |
| Boy do we love our ice cream |
If you ask me, the drummer is the scene stealer! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment