Sunday, 9 September 2012

What a September....already!!

It's been very very windy here in the last week. When I say "windy", I mean REALLY REALLY strong gusts of winds. In the nights, you can hear it whistling loudly outside followed by sudden "boom"s - I guess depressions in the pressure or something of that sort. So any outings with Little I and her new friend D are pretty much out of the question. In fact, newspeople have been recommending that people stay in... Sigh!

But - last week we managed to sneek in a family outing in the Botanical Gardens to see the swans at play in the water. Before that, we made a quick pit stop at the Arts centre so the kids could warm up their creative skills. Would you believe... it's free! And they even allow the kids to keep a crayon at the end...


Colouring more crowns!


Princess Belle

Helping Chechy in assembly

We then reluctantly made our way to the Gardens. 

Walking hand in hand with Chechy
Hi Black Swan!

Picking stray tiny flowers

Chechy wants to carry baby...

  
This is Little D trying to get Little I out of the pram the minute she woke and started crying to get out. She's very protective of Isabelle and it's lovely to see them together!

Get her out! Get her out! :)
Isabelle went right back to sleep after the long day of fun...

3 comments: