Monday, 16 July 2012

Dress up!

Sunday mornings are crazy and we have no one to blame but overselves...we generally wake up a little late, then have our cup of coffee with Little I rolling all over us and happy to play with the toys she missed playing with in that looong dark blackout that we more popularly know as - sleep. Until this time, we take it slow - drinking our coffee in long, lazy sips enjoying whatever little sunshine we get these gloomy winter days and watching Isabelle do whatever it is she's doing at that moment. Then! The realization - we need to get to church on time if we want to get a decent seat where we don't disturb as many people and I'm able to put Little I to sleep without interruptions. It's then, breakfast, deciding what to wear (now I need to think about what 2 people are going to wear AND give my two pence on what dear Dawn will wear too), ironing, running behind Isabelle who thinks it's a game - this 'getting-dressed' business, getting dressed myself, making sure all the baby stuff - diapers, wipes, extra clothing, her food, her snack, her bibs etc etc are all loaded. Yes, it's a TRIP to the church every single Sunday. 

Batman begins!!!
Ok, I've made you run enough today Mum-mum. 
Take it. Take it now, before I change my mind!
Finally, we are ready to go out the door!! Oh, special mention from Isabelle - Annie Eleyamma!!! Thanks for the lovely dress. We love the fishies and because it's cold I have to wear that T-shirt inside the frock.



And Valiya Daddy, Valiya Mummy for this pretty party dress that you sent over for my first birthday. I look like a princess!


Daddy's princess
What's going on over here???





 

1 comment:

  1. She looks just like me in the 3rd pic - when I was little!:) She's so cute; we are missing the best phases of her growing up!:'(:'(

    ReplyDelete