Sunday, 15 July 2012

The Diaper Change Hangout Club

So the other week, we were roaming about a mall here, when I needed to give Little I a diaper change. What a pleasant surprise to find these sights before us:

Those metal thingys are climbing ropes... I think

Need to hold a kiddo conference? Well, this is the place for you!

It was a nice little kids' changing area with lots of activities for the children while their parents shopped or took some time out for themselves. (Of course SOMEONE has to be in charge of the kids). Anywho, no sooner had we entered than Isabelle got tackled by a friendly little kiddo. Watch:


But Little I is anything but upset as you can see...She just extremely in awe of the things happening around her. HEE HEE!! Soon she explores other areas of the place:

Goofy me!


Up Up and Away!!!
Then after a while, when we decide that it's time to leave, we ask Isabelle to give friendly Little Stud a big hug. Watch:


Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Poor Little I... just when she began to get comfortable with Little Stud.

Anyway, now back home, she's back being the one that calls the shots. She's at that stage where she will only eat by herself - she refuses to be fed, she will not be guided or tricked into being fed by anyone else but herself. This is how she is in the evenings when we decide to sit down with a cuppa and I hand her an oreo. That day she insisted that Dada wear his hat too!


Hope you're not bored watching these videos, because we sure aren't bored seeing them happen before us... it's a great (st)age - they understand what you are saying and emote, they try and communicate with you and you (most of the time) understand what they're trying to say AND... they can't speak...yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment