It's been aaaages since Dawn and I saw the inside of a movie theatre...yes, since we became parents. Recently we found out we are among the more cowardly ones. People have been taking their infants and toddlers to the movies before we even started thinking about it! As one parent mentioned to me, "We usually decide to go when T is ill and on medication"... hmmm.
I was never a frequenter at the movies. I drag Dawn to them only when there is a recommended (by certain people I know) movie out. Why I don't like movie theatres:
I am leaning towards the bean bag cinema because the Directors suite sure looks pricey and having those wine glasses near Little I reeks of impending disaster.You can be sure to read an entry on the actual experience we had soon - whether it actually does look like this or if we walked off 10 minutes into the movie thanks to screaming toddler frenzy.
Trust me baby girl, don't get used to this - once you're out of your toddler stage, we will be back to being perfectly good watching a movie out of more economical seats (wink, wink). I love you! :)
I was never a frequenter at the movies. I drag Dawn to them only when there is a recommended (by certain people I know) movie out. Why I don't like movie theatres:
- I freeze to death multiple times during the movie
- I can't really prop my legs up or anywhere except where gravity leads me
- I get interrupted by latecomers who all happen to sit in my row and need bags to be lifted and as-it-is-cramped feet to be moved so they don't walk all over them.
![]() |
| What large bean bags!! Are both of us meant to sit on ONE? I'll have to find out... |
![]() |
| Looks uncannily like flight seats... |
I am leaning towards the bean bag cinema because the Directors suite sure looks pricey and having those wine glasses near Little I reeks of impending disaster.You can be sure to read an entry on the actual experience we had soon - whether it actually does look like this or if we walked off 10 minutes into the movie thanks to screaming toddler frenzy.
Trust me baby girl, don't get used to this - once you're out of your toddler stage, we will be back to being perfectly good watching a movie out of more economical seats (wink, wink). I love you! :)


"by certain people I know" - that's me, right?
ReplyDeleteYou got it right, Hyde! ;)
Delete