Monday, 4 June 2012

Winter and Woolies!

Winter is setting in here in Ozland!

We've all been recovering from nasty colds and since the weather was better during the weekend, we thought we could cover some winter shopping. 

Do you know that the trams here are just great? That's how we mostly travel - it's convenient, oh-so-comfortable and some of them are FREE! 

"Let me loose, Dada!!!"
So, we took a nice little tram ride to the shopping 'esplanade'. While waiting for the tram, Little I does what she does best - being destructive. This is her favourite pastime - getting her lunch out and banging on it with a spoon. You can often find her in this posture, digging for the duo...

Diggg...
...and getting them out!


Ahh, now to bang the living daylights out of this bottle...

We picked up some Uggs, some thermals, stockings, leg warmers, and a SNOWSUIT (ha-ha, it doesn't snow here though) for Isabelle. 

These Uggs are real cool - they have them in pink too!

Even with the numerous jackets and coats that the trendy Little I owns, the snowsuit takes away our worry of skin exposure. It covers every single inch of her, so much so that she can barely walk in it - so funny.

HAHAHHHAAAAAA..my li'l astronaut

I bought this crazy little pair of home socks for my perenially cold feet. This pair is so smushy and cuddly, I wish I could graft it onto my skin. I love psychedelic socks! They're so fun!


My new crazy socks...

Anyway, back to our Saturday morning...Look at this store I came across - it is so colourful, I couldn't help but click a snap - and most of the things in the store, from jewellery to toys were made of felt. Amazing!!

Sure awakens the kid in you!
Life is good - especially on days you find these little surprises that make you smile! And double especially when you do it with the cuddly-wuddlys!!! 

My Cuddly-Wuddly

No comments:

Post a Comment