Ok, so this post is going to be video heavy. I got a lot of requests from loved ones back home that they wanted the posts to have more videos so they could see Little I in action.
I thought it would be interesting to see how Isabelle has progressed in terms of communicating and responding in the past few months. There is so much more - she gives flying kisses, wags her finger indicating "no", covers her face as if to say "Oh no!" and so many more lovable things which I haven't been able to capture yet - wait for them - maybe you'll see them sometime soon!
Here she is crazy dancing to her favourite "Wurrawhy" theme song:
Waving "Haaa" to anyone and everyone including Mum-Mum and Dada and the following video counting from 1 to 3:
I thought it would be interesting to see how Isabelle has progressed in terms of communicating and responding in the past few months. There is so much more - she gives flying kisses, wags her finger indicating "no", covers her face as if to say "Oh no!" and so many more lovable things which I haven't been able to capture yet - wait for them - maybe you'll see them sometime soon!
Here she is crazy dancing to her favourite "Wurrawhy" theme song:
Waving "Haaa" to anyone and everyone including Mum-Mum and Dada and the following video counting from 1 to 3:
And here she is feeding herself:
I loooove her 'Wurrawhy' dance! I think I must have watched it a 100 times now:) And she's trying to eat by herself already??? Smart baby Isabelle!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too!! She refuses to be fed and has been eating by herself for a month now :)))
Delete