Monday, 25 June 2012

So we did it!


Yes, we did watch the movie! The WHOLE of it! And it wasn't too bad! Our reaction? Why in the world didn't we do this before? Here we are waiting for the tram to take us there:

Isabelle needs her customary bite of the cookie...
Daddy - Lift please?
Little I managed to hitch a ride on Daddy's shoulders. They look so comfortable don't they?
Eskimo baby...

We reached the place well ahead of time, and Isabelle felt so at home there, that here she is rolling all over the floor. 



We had to hoist her up before she got too comfortable. What about the cinema you ask? I'm getting there...Here we are getting acquainted with our seats:

"What's going on here - where have you brought me THIS time?"
Isabelle and Mum all snuggly and warm...

Well I'm not going to say Little I just sat and watched the movie the whole time! No, not at all. She poked the guy sitting next to me (see him in the striped T shirt next to me?) in the arm, she poked the guy sitting in front of me in the head, she screeched when I tried to position her a certain way, she tried to grab my hot chocolate and pour it down her clothes, she tried to grab the straw off of Daddy's iced tea and shake it silly...

To be fair, she DID watch some of the movie...
One hour into the movie, she got real restless so Daddy whisked her away and treated her to some ice cream while Mum-Mum got back to watching the hilarious movie... and then, just as the closing credits came on, she drifted off to sleep! 

Asleep finally...
I think she was a very good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment